Long Sleeves Women Thin Grid Coat Slim Pocket Two-piece Set Breathable Anti-static Not Support OEM Service Mid-calf Pockets

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$19.26 - $29.35 / Piece | 50 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Size:
S M L XL
Color:
GRAY
Samples:
S , sample-image
$80.00 /Piece | 1 Piece (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Shipping:
Support Express · Sea freight
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 101 - 500 501 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 10 20 30 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Graphic customization (Min. Order: 300 Pieces)

More

Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Pieces) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
Yangyang
Model Number:
JK19208
Fabric Type:
polyester
Feature:
Anti-Static, Anti-pilling, Breathable
Supply Type:
OEM service
Material:
100% Polyester
Technics:
Printed
Season:
Winter
Fit Type:
Regular
Pattern Type:
Plaid
Style:
ENGLAND STYLE
Length:
Midi
Decoration:
Button, Pockets, Tassel
7 days sample order lead time:
Not Support
Collar:
Turn-down Collar
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 piece/bag, special packing according to your requirement, please inform us in advance, cloth will be packed according to your requirement.
Port
guangzhou\shenzhen
Picture Example:
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 101 - 500 501 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 10 20 30 To be negotiated
Video Description

 

Product Description

 

Style Number JK19208
Designs

Long Sleeves Women Thin Grid Coat  Slim Pocket Two-piece Set 

Material polyester
Color picture color and customized
Size S\M\L\XL
Logo Labels According to customer requirements
Services OEM/ODM
Related Products

 

Our Services

1.One package service from design to delivery

2.Customized products

3.Premium products with competitive price

4.Quick delivery

Our Advantage
About Products
Product Strategy

Medium and high end, big potential market, high-quality fabrics

 

Product Category

Diversified products to meet most of customers' requirements

Good sewing, nice packing
Competitive Price

 

About Production
Minimum order quantity

Effective delivery time, keep qualified and high quality goods

Professional design team
Fast delivery

 

About Service
Pre sales service Provide accurate quotation and timely reply according to customer's requirements.
Purchasing service Regularly update production, customer priority
After Sales Service Dealing with the actual problems of the products sold honestly, credibly and responsibly

 

FAQ

Q:Can I wholesale with specials and services?
A:Yes, we are a professional manufacturer, offering wholesalers a favorable price and good service. Accept OEM and  ODM.
Q:What packaging does your factory use?
A:Can be customized according to customer needs.
Q:When can I ship after I pay?
A:Sample ordering time is 1-7 days, and batch ordering time is 10 to 30 days.
Q:Is there a sample?
A:Yes, but the customer needs to pay for the sample and delivery costs.
Q:What is the payment method?
A:The deposit for TT is 30% and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment.
 

Welcome to contact us today for further details about our company and products!